At the Mogul Minded Group, we want to ensure that everyone receives equal opportunities so we will be keeping you up to date with all the workshops, conferences and events that can benefit you and your business.
Ready To Export Workshop – Tuesday 14th March 2017, 9.30am – 3pm @ The Barton Hill Settlement, 43 Ducie Road, Barton Hill, BS5 0AX. *Limited Spaces Available*
Attend this interactive workshop to hear from our expert facilitators about the vital steps you should take to start selling your products/services internationally. Step by step, our friendly Trade Advisers with years of commercial experience will take you through the most important export topics in a series of separate sessions enabling you to:
- be inspired by success stories in the south West and understand what it takes to win new business overseas
- build confidence and the capability to export
- clarify and set realistic export goals
- develop an understanding of the key areas for business and personal development within international trade
- critically reflect on and examine your export readiness and identify any weaknesses that need to be addressed
- learn about the Export For Growth key services and how they can help you with your export plans
- begin to create a solid 6-12 month action plan for export growth
The action plan that you create during this one day course could form the basis for follow-up support from the Department for International Trade with an International Trade Adviser.
We invite BAME members with local businesses who are new to exporting to this workshop. To be eligible for this workshop and any subsequent support from the Export for Growth project, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Have a registered business address located in the South West of England
- Be an SME (small or medium sized enterprise)
Register you place today so you can attend this workshop – Ready To Export Workshop